What is your favorite hair color for a historical romance heroine?
- whatever suits the character (34%, 66 Votes)
- auburn (26%, 50 Votes)
- brunette (20%, 39 Votes)
- black (8%, 16 Votes)
- doesn't matter (6%, 12 Votes)
- blond (5%, 9 Votes)
Total voters: 192
What are your book buying habits during the holiday season?
- I buy books for myself to escape from the holiday hustle bustle for awhile. (80%, 47 Votes)
- I buy books as gifts for others. (14%, 8 Votes)
- I buy books as gifts for my children. (7%, 4 Votes)
- I don’t buy books during the holidays. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total voters: 59
What do you consider an optimal age for a historical romance heroine?
- 21-29 (79%, 664 Votes)
- 30-39 (10%, 84 Votes)
- 18-21 (9%, 80 Votes)
- 40-49 (1%, 7 Votes)
- 50-59 (1%, 5 Votes)
- 60 and over (0%, 3 Votes)
Total voters: 843
What is your favorite Sabrina Jeffries series?
- The Hellions of Halstead Hall (53%, 667 Votes)
- The School for Heiresses (26%, 327 Votes)
- The Royal Brotherhood (10%, 131 Votes)
- The Lord Trilogy (7%, 83 Votes)
- The Swanlea Spinsters (3%, 43 Votes)
Total voters: 1,251
Why do you read Sabrina’s books?
Some like to read Sabrina’s books for her light, breezy feel for the Regency period; others enjoy the humor, whilst still others seek out the steamy love scenes. So what is the main thing that makes you tell you’re friends her books are must-reads?
The witty banter between characters
The historical world she paints with words
The colorful characters
The sexual tension
All of the above
Who would you like to see get their own story?
Lord Stoneville and Jackson Pinter already grace it, so they are excluded.
The lusty Spanish seaman and friend of Diego’s, from Don’t Bargain with the Devil
Lord Kirkwood’s handsome rakehell of a younger brother from Wed Him Before You Bed Him